No matter what we do, Dan always makes it fun. He's an great dad and an amazing husband. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Happy birthday, my love.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Dan's 29!!
While we were in Cali, we celebrated Dan's 29th birthday. Our original plan was to go the beach (Dan's favorite place) but Mother Nature had other plans. It rained like crazy all day. So, we decided to go to Walnut Creek and eat at a favorite breakfast place Crepes a Go Go. Not getting any breaks on his big day, it was closed. Stacie and Brandon told us of a resturant down the block and we ate there. I had the best tri-tip sandwich...mmm... but I digress. When we came back, my mom had made him his favorite- yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Since we couldn't find any candles, I used matches. I know, ghetto, yet resourceful...
What to do we do in Livermore when it's raining cats and dogs? We go bowling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Happy Birthday Dan!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dan!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what happened. I wanted you to tell Dan happy birthday for all of us! We were still in the hospital on his birthday. It wasn't our best week...to say the least. Sorry we didn't call. I'm glad you guys got to bowl! My kids will be jealous. Happy Birthday uncle Dan!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know my only wish is to find a guy as great as Dan. That may not be possible, but I appreciate the fact that I have someone to use as a guideline.
ReplyDeleteDan, you deserve all the best things. I hope you partied like a rock star for your birthday. Or at least like a guy who lives with three beautiful women. :)