Bria loved showing Brody the ropes at playground life. 
Sofia was restrained by her Dad, because she thinks she's big enough to play with all the tough, playground kids who have no idea that a little crawler was just stepped on.
You know that feeling when you get home and you didn't take near as many pictures as you wanted too? Yeah, so thanks to lehicity.com, we have pictures of where we went swimming indoors with a TON of cousins! I'm so sad I didn't get pictures of my water babies, both Bria and Sofia LOVE the water and had the best time playing around.
Lazy river:
The one part Bria didn't like was how loud this giant bucket was when it dumped it's water out.
After some coaxing, Bria started going down the little slides and loved it!
Since Stacie's facebook status mentioned our surprise trip, I got a text from my best friend, Angela, asking if I was really in Utah. She lives in Idaho and she and her husband were coming down for Conference in SLC on Saturday and wanted to meet up. Of course, I could never pass up an opportunity like that!! We first went to eat at La Vigna Italian resturant and Angela loved getting Bria whatever she wanted. Which of course included chocolate cake. Just wait, Sierra, I'll get your mom back. :)

Robin Ang (Rob n Ang) Bria called Rob, Robin, the entire night.
Sofia turned 9 months old while we were there. Here she is in her high chair in the resturant. She's growing up too fast!
What is a visit with the Warth's without a trip to Cabela's?
What is a visit with the Warth's without a trip to Cabela's?
Here we are in the freezing parking lot- we miss y'all so much!
Thank you Stacie! I am so glad it worked out for us to see ya'll. Love you soooo much! That waterpark looks awesome. Forget Cabelas we should have went there!
ReplyDeleteOk, I see the 3 Eaquinto pictures. Thanks for letting me know where they are. : )
ReplyDelete