One of my favorite things about living in Denver, is seeing my extended family! I have an aunt and uncle in Aurora and 3 cousins that live out here. Thus, it brings more of my family out to visit. My cousins, Courtney and Kim, (and her husband, Chris, and their two boys, Owen and Rhett) came to visit last week. While they were here, we celebrated Rhett's 1st birthday:


Rhett (on his big day), Owen (hamming it up), Bria (that's her "smile for the camera" smile), and Sofia (not interested at all in smiling)

Bria and Owie enjoying the beautiful, windy afternoon!

Rockin' out on Rock Band for the Wii- Owen really does as a remarkable job on drums (especially for only being 5) And Bria loves to hear her own voice as she "sings" into the microphone. We had a great time with the all the 1st and 2nd cousins!
So cute!!!! I love it! I wish we could have come!
ReplyDeleteLooks like way too much fun. I miss being around family, you guys are so lucky!!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, I love the pics!! Thanks for hanging out with us, we had a great time!
ReplyDeleteKimbo