Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm 4 months old

So, I've been 4 months for a little over a week.  A lot has already happened!  First, I found my toes and they are so fun to reach for and hold on to! holding-my-toes Since finding my toes, I learned how to roll over from back to my tummy.  Although, I don't really like it once I'm there.  I love hanging with my sister Bria, and if you look real close, you can see my new earrings! ears-pierced Then my mom gave me rice cereal for the first time... yuck. eating-rice-cereal But, the best part of being 4 months old is getting to meet my mom's cousin, Melissa, who is a combat medic for the Army and is on leave and will be returning to Iraq in a couple weeks.  She is way cool and I liked her from the moment I met her! meeting-missy

No comments:

Post a Comment