Sophomore running back Harvey Unga had 24 carries for 143 yards rushing and a touchdown against CSU. BYU Photo/Mark Philbrick
We have really missed seeing the BYU Cougars in action since moving to Colorado. Well, thanks to Dan's sister, Gioey, and her brother-in-law, Michael Alisa #48, we got to see them in 5th row action at Hughes Stadium in Ft. Collins against the CSU Rams. I brought my camera but forgot the battery that was charging in my kitchen. Hence, the lack of pictures. It was truly a roller coaster game. When I watched Max Hall throw an interception with 2 minutes left in the game, I almost threw up. Then, the Cougs drove down the field and scored a touchdown and held the Rams to win 42-45! It was so much fun! We were able to take some of our True Cougar Blue friends with us and it was a blast to cheer on our team. Go Cougs!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!
Sophomore running back Harvey Unga had 24 carries for 143 yards rushing and a touchdown against CSU. BYU Photo/Mark Philbrick
We have really missed seeing the BYU Cougars in action since moving to Colorado. Well, thanks to Dan's sister, Gioey, and her brother-in-law, Michael Alisa #48, we got to see them in 5th row action at Hughes Stadium in Ft. Collins against the CSU Rams. I brought my camera but forgot the battery that was charging in my kitchen. Hence, the lack of pictures. It was truly a roller coaster game. When I watched Max Hall throw an interception with 2 minutes left in the game, I almost threw up. Then, the Cougs drove down the field and scored a touchdown and held the Rams to win 42-45! It was so much fun! We were able to take some of our True Cougar Blue friends with us and it was a blast to cheer on our team. Go Cougs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment