Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Okay, here it goes: 10 years ago I was: 1. 19 years old 2. a Sophomore at BYU 3. figuring out that teaching was my true calling 4. cut (not just a trim) and highlighted my hair for the first time 5. driving a Honda CRX- (only 2 seats and a hatchback) 5 things on today's to do list: 1. attend Primary presidency meeting 2. play group 3. go to Costco 4. unpack from our awesome California trip 5. get creative with leftovers 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire 1. Buy a house with cash 2. Pay our cars off 3. Pay off all of our student loans 4. Buy a villa on the Italian coast 5. Travel (London, Paris, Spain, Greece...) in style 5 places I have lived: 1. Westlake Village and Morgan Hill, CA  2. Austin, Texas 3. Provo, UT 4. Orem, UT 5. Highlands Ranch, CO 5 places I have worked: 1. Cat Hollow Pool (lifeguard) 2. American Eagle 3. Applebee's 4. Spanish Oaks Elementary 5. Utah Valley State College I now tag Meredith, Angela, and Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment