Tuesday, June 7, 2011

He's here!

I can't believe it! He's here!! Vincenzo Daniel Eaquinto was born Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 1:03pm. We are in love with him and feel like he's always been a part of our family. We love you, baby Vin!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he is SO FLIPPING CUTE!!! I cant WAIT to hold him! Awe give him kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for baby vince!! he does look like Bria, doesn't he! i see i more in this picture than I did in real life. I'm so happy for you (and trying not to be bitter that you're NO LONGER pregnant! :)
    Now are you gonna blog all about your labor? your epidural? and how you're going to go all natural next time? :) we need DETAILS!!
    So happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... he's adorable! I have a little something for you I want to bring by before I leave town. I hope you'll be around! We love the name and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay yay yay! :) He's adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so excited for you! I don't think I have been able to pronounce his entire name (keep in mind that it took me a good year to say Eaquinto) correctly more than twice, so I'm just gonna go with Vince. And boy oh boy does he look like Dan!! What a cutie (Dan, you can take that however you want) Love you! So happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just got back in town and so excited to see this picture! he was worth the wait! what i want to know is HOW DID YOU FINALLY DECIDE ON A NAME??

    ReplyDelete