Bria has been talking about her 5th birthday, oh, since the day after she turned 4. With a creative Auntie on the phone and many internet ideas, Bria decided on a "Bouncy Polka-Dot" themed party!

The cute fellas played cars...

while the stage was put to good use...

and the indoor trampoline got some good bounces in.

Bria was so excited to have all of her friends over and celebrate her day with her! We got to play BINGO with fruit loops, make beanbag balls, and open presents. Such sweet kiddos!!

If you ask Bria what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you- an artist and a cake designer. So when I asked her to draw me a picture of the cake she wanted it had 7 layers with polka-dots and frilly designs. We made it "mom-made" so it had 2 layers and she got to put all of the pink, blue, and yellow polka-dots where ever she wanted. The dots were also "mom-made" using white chocolate, food coloring, and a candy mold from Hobby Lobby... :)

So happy to be 5! Finally!

Even though her birthday is at the end of January, we had crazy good weather (72 degrees) and so we ate cake and ice cream outside!

Then enjoyed the sugar rush that followed!!

This fun party couldn't have happened without the love of my life and his sweet mom who came out to visit!! Thank you both so much!!!
I can't believe my baby is 5. She is such a joy to me and our family. I love her more than I can express. I'm beyond proud of her and love being her mom. Happy birthday, my beautiful, Bria.
So fun! I love your banner! I just may have to save that to my file! I love your cute little family!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, she sounds like someone else I know, so excited to move on to the next thing, i think you were counting down to college your sophomore year! :) Looks like she had a wonderful birthday, she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness gracious, this is so adorable!! I just love it!! Thanks for posting pictures, we sure do miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWait! Is she really five?!!? Wow. I remember when she was born all of us were SO excited! haha. That's really insane!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Little boy!! Come see us soon! :)
Braelyn had so much fun!! And I have no doubt that the stage did indeed get some good use! And seriously, the weather?! Perfect for Little Bria!
ReplyDelete