Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aaron's Graduation!

My awesome older brother, Aaron, graduated from the University of Utah! I had to find the perfect graduation gift for him- I think a disposable instant grill is a perfect Aaron present. He agreed. :) Aaron has an awesome girlfriend, Ada, and Bria picked out a pretty bracelet for her graduation. Sweet Ada put on and wore the rest of the day.
Ada and Aaron picked out the cutest clothes for the girls! I just wish it was warm enough when we were in Utah to wear them!!
We all hung out at Aaron's and ate at Einstein's bagel for brunch all together! It was so fun to just be with everyone!
Aaron had to go early to get ready for the ceremony and we headed to a park to play for awhile. Brody and Bria were having the best time climbing, sliding, and running around together!
Then it was time to go the Huntsman Center and wait for Aaron's name to be called. Every time the name Aaron was called (boy/girl/last name) Bria would cheer and and say, "Yeah, Aaron!" Finally, it was his turn! We were so excited!!! Congratulations, Aaron!!!
When it was all over, we were gathering our things and Bria said, "Is the basketball game over?" Well, that just shows me what a sport enthusiast I have on my hands... She equates a 2-hour graduation ceremony to a basketball game. I guess we'll stick to gymnastics and dance. Afterward, we had to get a shot of everyone with the Grad!!!
Here are Aaron and Ada- aren't they adorable!!!
My parents couldn't be prouder of my bro. Honestly, I couldn't be either.
Congratulations again, Aaron!! We love you so much!! You are meant for wonderful things.

1 comment: