Sofia (19 months old) loves to watch Beyonce's All the Single Ladies on Youtube. She will watch what Beyonce does and then tries to do it! She loves to shake her hips and "dip" her head!
So, we had to show my family what she's been doing. Thank you to my awesome cousins for taking this video for us!
Please, PLEASE, PAAALEASE put this on youtube! Or send it to Ellen because it is the absolutely cutest thing in the world...you may even get to meet Beyonce if she hears about it and then you will be Mike's favorite people ever since that's one of his celebrity crushes.
ReplyDeletesooo cute! mercedes like to sing it "all the single babies" too, she sings it to roxy. i love that sophie even does the head dips. that was really cute!
ReplyDeleteWe still watch it almost daily!
ReplyDeleteBest thing I've seen all day. She's got moves just like her mama.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is AWESOME! Go Sof!!!
ReplyDelete(I wish my hips moved like that!)
I remember a certain girl doing some crazy dancing like that in college...hmmm? Oh how I wish I had video so you could compare the two. Like momma like daughter.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Love this!! Sophie's got moves!!
ReplyDelete~Kimbo
hahaha.. cutest thing ever?!! I think so! :)
ReplyDelete