Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My new job

I'm so excited! I got an online job with Western Governor's University as a Contract Evaluator with their teacher's college. Basically, I grade papers submitted by students studying to become teachers. I set my own hours and I get to stay home with my babies and still be able to help out with the bills. Mostly, I'm most excited to not have to move. We love Colorado and especially our amazing friends and wonderful extended family that live here. A HUGE shout out to Amy Wilson who told me about it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always nice to be able to help out and stay home!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you! Glad that you are loving Colorado so much too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we are SOOO happy about this too! See ya Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy you get to stay home! congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That calls for an excuse for us ladies to go celebrate.....mama mafia style!

    ReplyDelete