Monday, September 14, 2009

Thirty, Flirty, and Fabulous...

Have I mentioned lately that I celebrate my birthday all month long?? So, when my big 3-0 birthday finally arrived, it was so fun! Dan spoiled me with presents in the morning and made me a beautiful breakfast. Then, I got to go to lunch with some of my favorite ladies. Thank you Stephanie and Sarah for a wonderful lunch and even better dessert at White Chocolate Grill! Then after hanging out doing nothing, my cute husband took me out to eat at Il Fornaio (Italian) and we had a much needed date night.
What birthday would be complete without a mini-girls night at Cold Stone? Mmmm....oreo obsession... :) What a wonderful day, I got to eat a TON and hang out with amazing people. I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so happy to see you back on the blogging scene. And I am so glad that you were able to have such awesome birthday celebrations. You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I look that good when I'm 30!

    ReplyDelete