I can't believe that my brandnew baby girl is walking around, dancing, showing her independence, and she cracks us up all the time.
She is so happy-
So playful-
So sweet-
It's a makes being HUGE pregnant (and 15 hours of labor) in the middle of summer worth it...
when this is what you get...

2 months
3 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Happy birthday, Sofia, we love you!!!
So playful-
So sweet-
It's a makes being HUGE pregnant (and 15 hours of labor) in the middle of summer worth it...
4 months
9 months
Happy birthday, Sofia, we love you!!!
My sweet sweet Sofia!! I love her so much. I am so happy that we got to be there for her birth and her first birthday!!! I love my mighty girl!
ReplyDeletei can't believe how fast the time has gone!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe that life has gone on in Colorado without us! That's just rude. She is so cute! Aren't we lucky to be mothers?
ReplyDeleteWe love you Sofs!
ReplyDelete