Monday, February 2, 2009
Brisket at a Mexican resturant?
Any one who knows me, knows I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl. My favorite happens to be brisket. I'm Texan, what can I say? I'm up for trying new things (in moderation) and it always makes for an interesting menu choice when we go out for girls night. Have I mentioned that I have amazing friends here in Colorado? It's funny that we all have kids right around the same age and we happen to all get along. Thank goodness for playgroups. Anyway, for girls' night this month, we went to La Sandia Mexican resturant. I had never been there so I asked the waiter for a recommendation. When he said the brisket, I took a double take. Brisket? At a Mexican Resturant? I had to try it! Lindsay and I split it and it was pull-apart-melt-in-your-mouth delicious!! Even our tofu eating Emily said she liked it! I think she just wanted to know what all the hype was about. I'm looking forward to the next girls' night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that resturant... yum
ReplyDelete