We got to spend Christmas at home this year. The girls got to pick out presents for each other (thank you $1 store) and they opened them on Christmas Eve. Oh, and I love the Christmas nightgowns that my mom got them!

Sof picked out a puzzle and highlighters for Bria that she drew with for days on end. She loved them.
Love these little girls!!
Sof was way too excited about the book and dress up tiara and earrings that Bria picked out for her.
I realized that I videoed so much of their Christmas morning and didn't get as many still shots as I wanted. But of course we had our Christmas morning traditional breakfast-
Cinnamon rolls...mmm....The present we were most excited about was an indoor trampoline for our very active little ones!
I don't know who was more excited, the girls or the parents who gave them a place to jump out all of their energy!! Merry Christmas!!
You guys are such a cute family! I absolutely LOVE keeping up on your posts! Good luck with this 3rd pregnancy, you are SUPERMOM!!
ReplyDelete