Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Ben's blessing

We were so lucky to attend Baby Ben's blessing! Our entire side was there along with Brandon's parents and sister and brother-in-law. A few of Stacie and Brandon's friends were there as well. We took up a few rows with our crew! It was a beautiful spring day and the blessing was wonderful. Plus, Stacie got called as a Gospel Doctrine teacher. Awesome! We then went to (Brandon's sister) Brenda's house for a lunch. It was so good!! We got a picture of Bria and Sof with Uncle Ty before he had to leave early.
Sofia was jealous everytime I would hold Baby Ben. She would point to Stacie, and say, "Baby Ben, Mom!" I finally got to steal him for a minute a get a picture with my new nephew.
The cousins LOVED playing together!
Here's Gago (Grampa Mike) with Bria.
Happy blessing day, Benjamin! We love you so much and can't wait to see you again!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I love this!! Great pictures. At least someone has blogged about his big day. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Sof is so funny. I got your message today while we were out and I forgot to call you back when we got home! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see the family again- I always adored the Haskels. I'm ok with you and Aaron growing up, but the rest- nooooo!!! Stacie teaching Gospel Doctrine and having a baby, she's only a beehive!!!!! Clearly things are well with you- Take Care, I miss you and give your mom a hug for me too! Love ya-
    Kareena Barnes (Mullens now)

    ReplyDelete