Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's for dinner?

Mom: Bria, what do you want for dinner?
Bria: I want spaghetti with no seaweed or salad in it.
Mom: Done.

Salad= lettuce
Seaweed= any green fleck

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me of the conversation I had with Grace the night before her birthday. Only our went like this:

    Mom: Grace, what do you want for your special birthday dinner?
    Grace: Salad!!
    Mom: awesome, do you want anything else? like pizza or homemade mac 'n cheese?
    Grace: sure, mac 'n cheese would be fine.

    Doesn't it just make you sick?!?! :) tell little Bria that Grace's bones are strong and that her teeth are white and that she's growing faster because of all the salad she eats...and see what she says :)

    I'm coming home this weekend, and looking forward to seeing ya'll again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love that little girl. Who would want to eat seaweed anyway?

    Love your background. I almost picked this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bria, I don't like seaweed in my spaghetti either.

    ReplyDelete