1. Where did you meet your husband? If you ask Dan, he comes up with a different story every time- the latest is "I was working on my parent's house and she drove by and had to stop." The true story is while I was at BYU, my cousin, Jen, invited me over for Easter dinner. She told me that it would be with her husband's family as well. I asked if I could bring my boyfriend, and she said it would be fine. We drove up to Dan's parents' house and he and his brothers were playing soccer out front. Now, I had met several Eaquintos by this time, but I had never met or even seen this one. Dan was only 6 months off of his mission and had a quiet confidence about him. They way he looked at me was like he didn't care that I was there with someone else. He hadn't asked for my number or anything yet, but later that night, I broke up with my boyfriend so we could date other people. I felt that it was unfair to be in a committed relationship and be so attracted to somebody else.
2. How long did you date? We dated 3 months and then were engaged for 3 months. So, 6 months total.
3. How long have you been married? 6 years, 3 months, 13 days
4. What does he do that surprises you? The food he makes! Not only the favorites that I ask for over and over again. I mean, get-in-the-kitchen, make-something-out-of-nothing, gourmet food.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile and laugh. It always puts me in a better mood.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile and laugh. It always puts me in a better mood.

6. What is his best quality? Dan is genuine. He can't be fake or try to be something he's not. He's honest and expects people he is around to be the same way.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Kris, Bell, Beautiful, Beauty, Pretty, Prid (short for Pretty), Kinks (from our nephew, Derik), Kinkerella, Bella ("beautiful" in Italian). He even had Bella inscribed on my wedding band without me knowing about it until our wedding day.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Kris, Bell, Beautiful, Beauty, Pretty, Prid (short for Pretty), Kinks (from our nephew, Derik), Kinkerella, Bella ("beautiful" in Italian). He even had Bella inscribed on my wedding band without me knowing about it until our wedding day.
8. What is his favorite food? Anything Italian, nothing seafood.
9. What is his favorite sport? Soccer
10.When and where was your first kiss? On our third date, his friend's company, Open Air Cinema, was playing Top Gun by Seven Peaks in Provo, UT. We were sitting on a blanket on a grassy hill. He kissed me during the song, "Take My Breath Away."
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to play tennis and kick the soccer ball around. We also love to play the Wii. We are competitive in nature and love to go race head-to-head at Mario Kart. And I can hold my own at Wii Tennis and Bowling. He kicks my trash at Baseball and FIFA '08. It's better for the relationship if we are on the same team...
12. Do you have children? Yes, two beautiful daughters, Bria (3) and Sofia (6 months).
13. Does he have hidden talents? Dan vaccums (under, around, moves things out of the way) and does laundry. He does it better than I do. From sorting, to taking out things that need to be air-dried, to folding, to hanging them up. He's good.
14. How old is he? He is 28, a younger man is the way to go!!
15. Who said I love you first? He did- after he walked me to my door and he before he kissed me goodnight, he whispered it in my ear.
16. His favorite music? Most old school rap, some country, anything in Italian, the list goes on and on.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is the ultimate family man. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband. He is also a good brother and son- always dependable. Dan fits right in with my family and loves them as his own. He has an amazing ability to accept people for who they truly are with no judgment. He has taught me how to love without restraint and to easily forgive.
18. What is his favorite color? Black
19. Will he read this? Oh, yeah.
I tag…… Angela Warth, Meredith Jones, Rachelle Sorensen, Emily Allred, Lindsay Millward, and Gillian Brown.
14. How old is he? He is 28, a younger man is the way to go!!
15. Who said I love you first? He did- after he walked me to my door and he before he kissed me goodnight, he whispered it in my ear.
16. His favorite music? Most old school rap, some country, anything in Italian, the list goes on and on.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is the ultimate family man. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband. He is also a good brother and son- always dependable. Dan fits right in with my family and loves them as his own. He has an amazing ability to accept people for who they truly are with no judgment. He has taught me how to love without restraint and to easily forgive.
18. What is his favorite color? Black
19. Will he read this? Oh, yeah.
I tag…… Angela Warth, Meredith Jones, Rachelle Sorensen, Emily Allred, Lindsay Millward, and Gillian Brown.
Welcome to blogspot! Now I will know what I'm doing when I'm commenting:) I hope Bria is feeling better - we missed you guys last night.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Bri!